[thelist] [VERY OT] I'm sorry I just had to share this with everyone

Chris Hayes chris at lwcdial.net
Thu Feb 3 12:45:22 CST 2005

You're safe from hell if you've been married in the eyes of God.

Now, what about the tax man?

<tip type="RE: Don't lock yourself out... precaution!" author="Chris Hayes">
Addition to Rob's tip earlier:  Careful not to leave your  test / test login
lying around
either ;)

If you can, try keeping development and production user tables isolated.
</tip>