[thelist] suggested books?

Seth House whiteinge at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 15:18:07 CST 2005

Like Rob, I haven't purchased a book on web dev in a really long time.
The other day, however, I swung by B&N to eyeball Designing with Web
Standards (May 2003 - ISBN 0735712018) by Zeldman.

I wanted to see his chapter on the DOM, but as I was flipping through
it I kept getting sidetracked by other chapters - it really is
fantastically written, and I thought I already knew a lot of this
stuff.

- whiteinge