[thelist] OT: Online Backup Solutions?

Bob Haroche spambait at onpointsolutions.com
Sun Feb 6 16:12:46 CST 2005

Thanks for the suggestions. The problem with removable media or a
removable hard drive (her husband in fact bought two for this very
purpose) is that she doesn't want to have to remove those items from
her office to an off-site location. (I know, I know).

She has around 700 MB of data (compressed) to backup. I'm hoping that
with incremental backups, an online backup solution will be relatively
painless if done in the middle of the night over broadband connection.

Ken Schaefer wrote:
> Does the solution need to be "online"? (Since that may limit the
> amount that can be saved by the speed of her connection).
>
> Why not buy one of those external hard disks (eg One-Touch from

Regards,
Bob Haroche
O n P o i n t  S o l u t i o n s
www.OnPointSolutions.com