[thelist] Why are these rollovers not rolling over? [SOLVED]

Dave dave at tokyocomedy.com
Mon Feb 14 11:23:14 CST 2005

List,
    I accidentally came across the solution to this issue while pursuing
a separate matter.
    While I'm not sure what the issue was, it seems to have been some
kind of conflict in the various Javascripts I was calling. By cleaning
them up and moving them to a separate external file, the rollovers are
now working.
    I guess this matter is solved. Thanks in any case, as I'm sure I
would have received help from this list had I not stumbled onto my own
solution.

--
Dave Gutteridge
dave at tokyocomedy.com