[thelist] Save As Button

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Mon Feb 14 13:54:50 CST 2005

>Anyone have any more intelligent solutions?

While there may not be a direct from point A to point B solution, I can
however think of a past experience. Way back when I was doing things the
hard way, I was placing online orders as an attachment to CDONTS mail
instead of writing a simple database parse-able solution. I used the file
writing mechanisms of ASP, or PHP has some I'm sure. With a little bit of
understanding how CSV files work, I'm sure you could throw something
together in a day that would resemble the save as option you're talking
about.

Rob