[thelist] site file hacked - suggestions for next steps?

rob.visser at ctfs.com rob.visser at ctfs.com
Tue Feb 15 07:47:04 CST 2005

I maintain a fairly static website for a local minor hockey organization.
Every week the scheduler provides me a new weekly schedule and I upload
the excel spreadsheet and also save it as an html file. The excel file was
modified by someone other than myself. No other pages were altered.

Is there something funky with excel that would allow this, or does this
mean someone has access to update anything on my site?

Any suggestions for next steps would be appreciated.

thanks,
rob