[thelist] An online CMS alternative to Macromedia Contribute

Robert Stewart rob at stewart-douglas.com
Tue Feb 15 11:44:40 CST 2005

SnapEdit. From the makers of CuteFTP.
http://www.globalscape.com/snapedit/index.asp?sessionid=i4yww023nr5sdk45
biclv155

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Tim Burgan
Sent: Monday, February 14, 2005 7:10 PM
To: [thelist] thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] An online CMS alternative to Macromedia Contribute

Hello,

This morning I went to a Macromedia seminar where Contribute was
presented.

This product would be perfect for what I need to do, except:
   -  the cost,
   -  requires the client to purchase the software, and
   -  in order for the client to make site changes, they must have
access their computer with Contribute installed.

Is there an online alternative (or offline for that matter) that is much

cheaper.

Thanks

Tim

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/