[thelist] Which programs for producing web graphics?

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Wed Feb 16 08:23:30 CST 2005

> Which workpath do people find the most efficient today?

I'm sitting on the Studio MX ('03) and loving every minute of it. However,
my graphics and literature team is in the Adobe environment. The powers that
be thought it would be best to have the best of both worlds. Add one Adobe
Suite package please.

>I handcode all the html and css that is used to assemble the graphics
>in the final html page. I only intended this post as an inquiry as to
>how people are now creating the artwork.

I used to be that way, but now it's only if I have to. I've gotten so
spoiled by MM's tools that when the wizards are finished doing their magic,
I'll just go in and customize as needed. Management doesn't care either way
as long as the job gets done.

Rob