[thelist] Remedial PHP - MySQL

Luther, Ron ron.luther at hp.com
Wed Feb 16 11:18:27 CST 2005

>>What is the value in $database ?

Hi Jay,

It's the name of one of my databases. I have two on this account.

I can get PHP to connect and print out the names of the two databases.
So I seem to be connecting to the server okay ... and the server is
up and running ... and I have the name and case of the database correct.

But I'm not getting PHP to give me the names of the tables inside the
database ... or any of the data in that one table I have defined.

I shouldn't need to issue any 'grant read access rights' commands ...
should I?

Frustrated,

RonL.