[thelist] wysiwyg xhtml editor WAS: Which programs... web graphics on linux??

Richard Bennett richard.bennett at skynet.be
Thu Feb 17 08:56:10 CST 2005

On Wednesday 16 February 2005 23:53, Izaak Branderhorst wrote:
> KUPU!!!! <http://kupu.oscom.org/>
>
> - formats xhtml
> - has the greatest browser coverage (works in firefox/linux)
> - defaults to paragraph formatting (<shift-enter> inserts <br /> <enter>
> starts new paragraph)
> - modular, interface can be styled via CSS
> - can be implemented in a variety of server-side environments

Yup, i gave it a try (which wasn't as easy as I would have expected) and it
does look to be pretty good...
Now to see how best to implement it in a Drupal module so it is less invasive
than the other wysisyg modules they have available...

Maybe something for the Drupal conference/workshop in Brussels next week...

So how's the Evolt Drupal implementation coming on anyway?
Simply going slow due to a lot of work, or are there structural problems with
a large Drupal implementation?
Oh, ok then, I'll subscribe to the forum and follow the progress there...

Richard.