[thelist] PHP force download of file?

Theodore Serbinski stanson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 12:03:44 CST 2005

Nice! Yeah that code seems to work great for prompting downloads.

What about uploads though? I have the php.ini max file size set to 2M
and MAX_FILE_SIZE set to 2M as well. If I upload a 3M file, I get
"file too big" error. But if I try to upload a really big file, like
80M in size, it tries to upload, and refreshs page, but no error or
anything. File isn't uploaded as well. Any ideas?

ted