[thelist] Transparent popups

Mark Marlow mark at testwiz.com
Sat Feb 19 10:43:12 CST 2005

It is not a popup, it is DHTML.  They are using DHTML to write out HTLM that
has an image map with this image
(http://www.instantattention.com/attentionGrabber.aspx?cb=632444057131009984
&memberId=39&imageId=0)
using I.E. function- DXImageTransform, see
(http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=DXImageTransform&btnG=Google+Search).
The image map defines areas that can be clicked and fire off either local
javascript (to close the image), or reference a url (to direct the browser
to another website).

- Mark