[thelist] Prevent a Screenshot

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Mon Feb 21 16:22:59 CST 2005

>i dont waste too much time trying too hard to prevent people from
>taking images from sites i build.

Neither am I. My problem exists within an actual software app created by
Visual Studio.NET for example. You can View Source in a web browser. You
can't really do that in a piece of software, at least the novice to
intermediate can't figure that out. To help bullet proof the system, I was
considering housing all the data on a network protected server so even if
they take the software with them, it'll do them no good as the data isn't
with the software.

Just wondering,

Rob