[thelist] Copying a clip

Getafixx getafixx at getafixx.com
Tue Feb 22 13:41:35 CST 2005

Hi Misha,

Look at your cache once you have viewed the clip. Often media is not
streamed and you can copy the file from your cache. (ie temporary internet
files)

Hope this helps

Justin

At 14:02 22/02/2005 -0500, you wrote:
>I want to copy a video clip from a Web site and save it my machine.
>
>Here's an example of a site which doesn't enable you to do that:
>http://cbsnewyork.com/topstories/topstories_story_172202011.html
>(check out one of the Bill Clinton links on the right side)
>
>Any ideas?
>
>Maisha
>

>--
>
>* * Please support the community that supports you.  * *
>http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/

>Workers of the Web, evolt !
>

>--

Justin / Getafixx                07967 638 529
mailto:getafixx at getafixx.com    NT - No Thanks

http://getafixx.com
http://getafixx.com/music/artists/getafixx/