[thelist] [javascript] Mozilla doesn't trigger event

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Wed Feb 23 13:38:11 CST 2005

I mean that I click to the left or right of the slider bar (this is
horizontally scrolling) and the area scrolls a page full left or right.

> > I'd expect that paging forward would function just like
> dragging the bar.
> > What's up with Moz?  Any work arounds?
>
> Mozilla has bad support for the scroll event on windows: it doesn't
> fire when the user uses the mouse wheel or arrow keys to scroll the
> page.

Too bad, but it's the reality, I guess.  Maybe they'll fix it soon :-)  I
mean, it's inconveniencing ME, which means that "they" should escalate the
issue immediately and create an emergency patch.  :-)  j/k

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.
http://www.waetech.com/service_areas/