[thelist] Metatags - we are not ranked anywhere in the search engines - PLEASE HELP!

Sylvia Braunstein sylvia.braunstein at gmail.com
Wed Feb 23 16:54:19 CST 2005

This is the feedback I got from the marketing manager about the report
listed below:

OK, we stink...anyone know why?  Although it seems we use page/site
metatags, even searching for specific ones we list like "Rugged VME"
or "MPEG2", etc. didn't list us at all.  And how the hell does
MangoDSP get their own isolated Google listing?  What's up with that?
Any ideas, anyone?  I'm pretty bummed about this.

I don't want to pay someone good money that fixes this for the first
day and then try to scam more if we want to maintain a longer term
search engine presence.

______________

All these words are REALLY listed in the metatags. So how really we
are not ranked? Please help!

______________

This report only reports positioning within about the top 20
listings.  A listing further down is not of much use as most users
will only view results from the top 10 to 20 positions.

0 -- SplatSearch
0 -- Ask Jeeves
0 -- MyWay
0 -- AltaVista