[thelist] HTML files print to one HTML file

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Thu Feb 24 13:03:47 CST 2005

The problem is that each page is designed to stand alone with
appropriate <.DOC> <.HEAD> and <.BODY> tags.  If you could remove
everything above the <.BODY> and below the <./BODY> (including the tags,
you could just use Server Side Includes (SSI).  Another option is to use
<.IFRAME> tags, but you have to worry about scrollbars.

Norman

---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"