[thelist] [RFI] regex article input

Joshua Olson joshua at waetech.com
Fri Feb 25 08:46:02 CST 2005

I'd reckon that this % is off a bit.  If you extend it to the whole world,
then you are probably correct.  If you only look at people younger than 35
who are interested in programming, I'd say that number is probably much
closer to zero that 100...  DOS is more than just an old fogey tool.  :-)
Windows 95 was the first time the PC got remotely unmarried from the concept
of interfacing with the DOS prompt, so most anybody older than about 26 and
into computers has probably used the DOS prompt.

Just my 2cents.

Joshua Olson
Web Application Engineer
WAE Tech Inc.