[thelist] Cond. comment to call up IE stylesheet?

D Ross dross202 at comcast.net
Fri Feb 25 19:01:34 CST 2005

Hi all,
I am doing some freelance work for a web design firm in town.
He told me to add a conditional comment/s that calls up a stylesheet for
IE styles only.
...and to place it at the end of the <head>

I'm still somewhat of a newbie css/web designer so I havent had to do
this myself yet.
I have done sites for personal clients and always have used the
simplified box model hack instead of having a completely separate IE
stylesheet.

Where can I find a resource on how to do this or is it something fairly
simple that someone here could explain?

Thanks a lot,
-David