[thelist] Help Needed: IE distorted block in layout

Brian Wurster bwurster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 11:53:19 CST 2005

I have been developing an intranet app which is to use a number of
CSS/Javascript features for the required interactivity.  The page I am
having trouble with will eventually be integrated in an iframe.  That
said, I believe the conflict is coming from the top horizontal bar
which has a fixed position.  When the green bar (which will represent
Gantt data) is clicked I have a small "hover" note which will display
a brief summary.  I had tested each of the page components
individually, and had them working, and am now integrating the various
pieces.  The problem is that in IE when the bar is clicked, the note
seems to display correctly, but the top of the #content div blacks out
(or sometimes distorts strangely) and requires a page refresh to right
the display.  There is too much code to place here, so the page is
available at:

http://www.brianwurster.com/layout/test.php

Any help with this problem would be GREATLY appreciated as I am having
a terrible time disgnosing the problem.