[thelist] Re: Help Needed: IE distorted block in layout

Brian Wurster bwurster at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 13:57:18 CST 2005

I think those fixes are applicable to this problem, but I am still
curious as to which element to apply them to.  I have been over my
code repeatedly but am not sure which div or id, etc... could be the
troublemaker.  Could you reproduce the issue I described?  I really
appreciate the help, if you can spare a moment, can you take a look at
the problem further?

- Brian