[thelist] Finding out the total file size of a web page

Rachell Coe rachell at kingestatewinery.com
Mon Mar 7 12:32:33 CST 2005

Hi All!

I just now accidentally posted this as finding out the weight of a web page,
when what I really wanted was the file size -- sorry about my poor choice of
words.  Anyway, I want to know the file size of some of our competitors web
pages -- is their an online tool that allows you to do that? I tried the
netmechanic.com, but it didn't add in the file size of the Flash files.
Also, some of the pages I want to check are asp -- can pages from a database
be checked accurately? One of the pages I want to check is
http://www.robertmondavi.com/AboutCompany/vision.asp

TIA

Rachell Coe
Webmaster