[thelist] Re: Forum Softwares

Rachell rachell at kingestatewinery.com
Tue Mar 8 16:34:00 CST 2005

I use YABB at: http://www.yabbforum.com/

Rachell Coe
Webmaster
King Estate Winery
541-942-9874  Ext: 136
http://www.kingestate.com

-----Original Message-----
From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org
[mailto:thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Andre Avorio
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 1:19 PM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] Re: Forum Softwares

> Are you trying to catalogue all the forum software out there or do you
> have a more precise reason for wanting suggestions?

I would like to know what you guys are using..

I'm also looking for a specific feature: I would like to configure a
forum that just allows users to see their own topics (they cannot read
topics/posts posted by somebody else on the same forum, and they
cannot search for somebody else's topics).

vBulletin does this, IPB don't.

-a

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/