[thelist] Multiple column text?

Jay Blanchard jay.blanchard at niicommunications.com
Thu Mar 10 06:20:36 CST 2005

[snip]
   My only other idea, and the only other one mentioned in the pages I
found, is to just manually split the text into two side-by-side text
areas. This means the user who will ultimately maintain the page (not
me) will update it by editing two separate text elements and putting
half of the text into each. Yucky, but I don't have any better ideas.

   Do you?

[/snip]

Start with CSS....
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=CSS+Techniques+two+column&btnG=
then you'll need something like PHP to script how the text gets divided
into the columns unless you can have some way of doing it with your
CMS...which is doubtful.