[thelist] Help Finding & Fixing VBScript Error... Continued

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Thu Mar 10 22:14:13 CST 2005

	Okay, now I'm thinking maybe you're just not terminating one of
your VBScript statements (it's really hard to tell without seeing all
the code).  For example, you may have a line with an If...Then and then
no End If below it.

	If you still can't find the source of the problem, feel free to
send me the file -- minus any sensitive data like logins -- and I'll
scan through it for any obvious omissions.

Cheers,

Peter