[thelist] ENCTYPE="multipart/form-data" and additionalinformation

Mark Kamian mhkamian at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 11 09:39:13 CST 2005

I just started using the free Dundas Upload Control for this purpose:

http://aspalliance.com/dundas/default.aspx

>>Documentation snip...>>
To retrieve the values of form elements other than file input boxes use the
control's Form collection (you can not retrieve form elements with the ASP
Request.Form object when the encoding type of the form is
"Multipart/Form-Data").