[thelist] Extremely odd html problem

Brian Delaney brian.delaney at mccmh.net
Fri Mar 11 13:16:47 CST 2005

When I print a report with a table border=1 after the first 14 rows I
start to see space between the rows. There are 50 rows in the report.

Each row is a set of td's that contain a sql record.

With out sending the code I was hopeing someone has encounterd similiar
before...

thanks

*
*
*
This message, including any attachments, is intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s) and may contain confidential and/or priveleged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this communication(s) is expressly prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy any and all copies of the original message.