[thelist] Multiple Templates vs Multiple Style Sheets

Rachell rachell at kingestatewinery.com
Fri Mar 11 17:10:27 CST 2005

I put all of my designs into DreamWeaver templates for ease of updating, and
am currently using 5 different templates because each one represents a
different section in our site.  Now I need to implement a change to certain
pages which would mean 5 more templates for a total of 10.

However, I just figured out a way of using only 1 template, but it means
using 10 style sheets instead of the 1 I have now.

So my question is: Is it better to have 10 templates or 10 style sheets?

Rachell Coe
Webmaster
King Estate Winery
541-942-9874  Ext: 136