[thelist] Safari and cursive fonts

David Siedband technique at oceanicsky.com
Mon Mar 14 18:37:32 CST 2005

What's happening here is that Safari is assuming a font-weight:bold;
directive because you are applying these styles to headings.    These
fonts don't have bold suits so they are degrading to the Safari's
default style sheet.  You can work around this by specifying
font-weight:normal;

e.g.

h2 {
font-family: Zapfino, cursive;