[thelist] Help Finding & Fixing VBScript Error... Arrrgghhh!

Peter Brunone (EasyListBox.com) peter at easylistbox.com
Mon Mar 14 16:02:19 CST 2005

   I didn't realize that the Vatican had begun assigning user IDs (line 57).

   Wow.  This whole thing is a colossal mess of nested If...Then statements that may or may not be terminated.  The one that starts on line 14 was the first to catch my attention, but then the three starting at line 46 made me wonder if you're ever going to sort this out.

   Offhand, I'd suggest doing some formatting if you don't have a tool that will do it for you.  Starting at the beginning, tab in each time a new logic statement begins, and tab back out when it sends.  The goal is to make your code look something like this:

If blahblah Then
   Select Case gabooga
      Case foo
      Case bar
      Case Else
   End Select
   If yaddayadda Then
      'Something Else
   End If
End If

 From: Administrative HQ english_offline at yahoo.com

Hello.

Thanks for answering. This is what I've been trying to
avoid (sending the whole thing) as I hate to be a
nuisance.

Sorry. Here goes:
<snip />