[thelist] Please test my page?

Norman Bunn norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
Wed Mar 16 11:46:44 CST 2005

Looked at it in Firefox 1.1 and IE 6 on XP SP2.

1) Taste submenu is always open and there is a gap between the search
nav and the media one.
2) The bottom of the "g" is cutoff in both browsers
3) I don't see a "curve at the bottom of the navigation"
4) no overlap observed
5) no freakish arrangements

---

Norman W. Bunn
norman.bunn at craftedsolutions.com
803.405.1008
www.CraftedSolutions.com
Crafted Solutions, Inc.
Web Design & Development
Web Site Hosting & Custom Solutions
"Get the results the Internet promises;
 get the 'Net Result' from Crafted Solutions!"