[thelist] Please test my page?

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Wed Mar 16 13:16:25 CST 2005

Collin Davis wrote:
> 4. the search area is odd - in all three browsers there is a sort of extra
> button in the top right corner - very pronounced in firefox, somewhat in
> opera, barely in IE.  Also the search field is very close to the bottom of
> the "trade" link

I'm seeing this too. I've got Firefox 1.0.1 under Linux and the the
button labeled "Go" has a bit on the far right edge that pushes up above
the top line of the rest of the button. It gets wider and more
pronounced at larger font sizes. I can send you a screen shot offlist if
you like Rachel.

And thought it doesn't have anything to do with visual style, you might
consider rearranging your html. The actual content of the page is the
very last part of the html. If you move it to the begining of the html
you are likely to do better in search engines as I understand it.

Judah
who loves King Estate wines and wouldn't mind doing free-lance
consulting in exchange for vintage Pinot Noir ;-)