[thelist] Please test my page?

Bernardo Escalona escalonab at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 14:50:27 CST 2005

> Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 09:17:58 -0800
> From: "Rachell" <rachell at kingestatewinery.com>
> To: <thelist at lists.evolt.org>
> Subject: [thelist] Please test my page?

On Firefox 1.0 / Win XP SP1 it looks ok, with a few issues. I took a
screenshoot:

http://www.bernsonline.com/img_misc/screen1.jpg

> 1) The sub-navs pop up when moused over (for those of you who hate MMN, =
> I'm
> sorry, I tried having all subnavs visible, but it made the navigation =
> look
> way too cluttered).

They activate and de-activate nicely, but the first one (taste) is
always activated

> 2) The 'g' from the logo that overlaps the design is aligned correctly =
> with
> the logo.

G looks good, with or without the 'home' button activated

> 3) The curve at the bottom of the navigation appears all in one piece =
> and is
> not duplicated or disappears when the mouseovered elements appear.

The curve looks good, but the one at the bottom of the picture looks
kinda cut off or something... could look better.

> 4) None of the elements overlap (except for the 'g' mentioned above)

The 'trade' button on the right overlaps some of the search input and button.

> 5) None of the elements are freakishly arrayed all over the place

No freakiness.