[thelist] RE: DHTML Test and Critique

Bernardo Escalona escalonab at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 11:01:08 CST 2005

Tony:

Didn't take a look at the code but I do have a suggestion
functionality-wise. Would be nice if it worked by clicking on the '+'
and '-' icons aswell as the actual test. My first instinct was to
click on the + icons to see the sub-options and i was about to think
that it didnt work until i tried clicking on the text.