[thelist] XMLhttpRequest, javascript arrays?

Courtenay court3nay at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 16:26:54 CST 2005

Yes, every (99%) implementation of the XMLhttpblahblah has used the

     if (request_in_progress) return false;

however I have a few power users who are *really* quick, and this way
we can keep queueing up the requests as fast as they can enter 'em,
and the interface is snappy-as-hell.

.. except if they abort the requests by hitting Reload, in which case
the data is lost.

I haven't seen any other threaded implementation like this one..
hopefully it'll help people out, I should get a blog and write this up
;)

--c