[thelist] ul li different coloured bullets and text

Stephen Rider evolt_org at striderweb.com
Wed Mar 23 10:59:28 CST 2005

You might be able to have the CMS manipulate variables slotted into the
names of graphics, such as bullet-green.gif, bullet-blue.gif, and allow
the user to choose set color variables?  Then your program calls
bullet-<x>.gif for the background of each <li>.  (IOW no uploading
required, you limit the user to a set of predefined bullet colors with
corresponding GIFs in place.)

Hope it helps.

Steve