[thelist] HTML email statistics

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 06:44:42 CST 2005

Chris,

personally, whenver I see an ad from an unsigned list I immediately
mark it as spam without bothering even reading it.

I don't think it's an effective aproach of e-mail marketing. I have
seen a book on e-mail marketing which addresses the do's and don'ts. I
don't know the exact name of it to quote however.

HTH,
Volkan.