[thelist] using music in a sales presentation

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Thu Mar 24 07:30:11 CST 2005

I have a trombone I could belt you out some tunes.  Any music store,
book store should have "clip art" music where they have some generic
usually tempo specific tunes, also this wouldnt surprise me if there
were websites with Stock music/tunes out there where you could
download the music, just google for "stock music".

Heck I'll do it for you. :)
http://www.stock-music.com/
http://www.soundrangers.com
http://www.300Monks.com