[thelist] Anyone Using PHP List? Custom Thank You Pages

Rich Points rich at richpoints.com
Thu Mar 24 12:08:34 CST 2005

Howdy,
I'm moving my lists over to PHP list http://tincan.co.uk/?lid=453 and I
  really like the features but I'm having trouble getting help.  If you
look through the forums for PHP List you'll see a lot of un answered
questions...very frustrating.

What I'm looking for help on is customization of the thank you page
folks see after they submit their email address.  Currently it defaults
to a PHP List styled page, I would like the redirect to point to a page
of my choosing.  I've tried the following things:

1) .htaccess
redirect permanent ....

2)  customizing the public pages but I don't see any changes anywhere.

3)  a hidden redirect in the html

None of these work

How can I make this work?   Please help if you can as the PHP List
forums have not been helpful.

Thanks
Rich