[thelist] Google and PDFs

Erik Heerlein erik at erikheerlein.com
Sat Mar 26 21:56:34 CST 2005

> It'd be tidier design if I could get him to write that stuff as PDFs
> rather than HTML pages.

I've heard some talk that in general, people don't like PDFs and do not
like having to download them due to it taking extra steps to look at
them and opening another app, can't bookmark it for quick reference,
etc. Given a choice, it's easier and quicker for somebody to look at
info in HTML rather than PDFs. Providing a PDF for printing is nice but
I wouldn't make it the only way for somebody to get that information.

-EH