[thelist] Triggering an alert box

Chris Kavanagh chris at logorocks.com
Sat Mar 26 23:40:02 CST 2005

Hola list,

Thank the goddesses for illegal stimulants!  Coffee alone would never
have kept me trucking this long.  I am coding, but I can't feel my
face.

To business: I have an <A HREF> on my intranet site that deletes an
entry in the backend database.  The deletion can't be undone, so it
might be nice to have an alert box that warns of such before actually
completing the action.  What's the best way to do this?  I'm using
ColdFusion, but maybe the best solution is JavaScript?

Peace and love (I'm not kidding about the stimulants),
CK.

__

a visual designer who is slowly becoming less clueless about the
technical stuff

"love lies in pools of questions...love stays away from me
  love dies, and there's no question...i'm gone, baby, i'm all the way
gone..."