[thelist] Site check: FF vs IE. CSS Round 1

Joe Ngo chilijoe at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 10:11:23 CST 2005

The overflow: (auto or hidden) trick applied to #Container seems to
work. Also add a padding-bottom to allow some space between the border
and the image.

Not sure how this will look like in IE, I tried in FF (far easier to
check with Web Developer toolbar).

For your reference:
http://www.sitepoint.com/blog-post-view.php?id=238086

--