[thelist] Site check: FF vs IE. CSS Round 2

Minh Lee Goon evolt at goonies.info
Mon Mar 28 11:45:07 CST 2005

I hope I won't have too many of these, but I'll keep the subject
consistent to maintain a thread-like feel.

http://learn.sdstate.edu/minhlee_goon/casd/

This is a smaller issue. When viewing this page in IE, the first two
lines of text are indented by a few pixels. I've tried putting the image
in a DIV and floating it to the right, but it yields the same results.

If you tell me this is an IE issue and there's nothing that can be done
about it, I would have no problems relating that to my client. However,
I would like to try to fix it if possible, and without using tables if
possible.

Thanks again.

Minh Lee