[thelist] Extra character in IE

Ivo P ipletikosic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 13:04:05 CST 2005

Can't say what the problem is but once I reformated the HTML for
readability the n went away.

I narrowed it down to this reformated snippet:

<!-- end servicebox div -->
<DIV class=librarybox>
	<P>
		<A title="Library information including hours, contact forms,
donation information and more."
href="http://mrrl.intertecdesigns.com/info/">Library Information</A>
	</P>
</DIV>