[thelist] Double drop down lists

Rob Smith rob.smith at THERMON.com
Mon Mar 28 13:30:52 CST 2005

From: Darin Lang [mailto:sub at doolang.com]
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2005 11:52 AM
To: thelist at lists.evolt.org
Subject: [thelist] Double drop down lists

I want to have 3 simple lists
Countries - US, Canada
States - [50 states]
Provinces - [10 Provinces]

accessed through two dynamic drop down menus, so that if you choose a
province from the combined list of provinces and states, it switches
the country drop down to "Canada"
Or if you select "Canada" the states/provinces drop down only lists
provinces. etc.

I am sure someone has already figured this out, but i can't find it.

Darin Lang

http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/