[thelist] sql statement

Dan McCullough dan.mccullough at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 14:59:23 CST 2005

You'll probably tell me that its better to do this in to queries, but
I could be wrong :)

currently this is what I have returning, to me this is not the best.
first select
27|Prod27|photo.jpg|prodphoto.jpg|Description...|2

second select
2|Prod2

third select
YS
YM
YL
XL
XXL
XXXL

what i was looking for was what would be the best way to get that
information in the least taxing way.  keeping the back of my mind that
the size would probably have to be done seperate because its returning
9 rows unlike the related product which is returning at most 1 row