[thelist] CFMX Error

Ken Schaefer Ken at adOpenStatic.com
Sun Apr 3 20:38:04 CDT 2005

I assume that Dreamweaver MX (or the Studio product) would ship with a
debugger as well? Something that would let you step through your code until
an exception was raised?

Cheers
Ken

--
www.adOpenStatic.com/cs/blogs/ken/

: From: thelist-bounces at lists.evolt.org [mailto:thelist-
: bounces at lists.evolt.org] On Behalf Of Mark Mandel
: Subject: Re: [thelist] CFMX Error
:
: Easy option for debugging -
:
: Start dropping <cfabort> at the beginning of yoru application.
:
: Reload (probably get a blank page, not a 500).
:
: Move the <cfabort> down the page (or application) as you follow your code.
:
: When you get the 500 again, you know where your error is.
:
: Mark
: