[thelist] A bit of a sad day for me (moving away from Thunderbird)

Joe Leech joe.leech at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 09:50:03 CDT 2005

I've been using Thunderbird as my mail client for over a year now and a
technical director has just started and has just installed Exchange server
and has asked theat everybody use outlook as their mail/calander client.

Does anybody know how I can either migrate my email back to Outlook or if
there is a way to get Thunderbird/Sunbird to speak Exchange?

Regards

A very sad Joe

<tip subject="css">
Use List-u-like to build CSS driven navigation that works cross-browser:
http://www.listulike.com/generator/
</tip>