[thelist] Site critique.

partyarmy partyarmy at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 19:07:01 CDT 2005

I know you guys love to do em, so lets hear what you got.

Currently the site looks good in mozilla's firefox, but like poop in
ie. Not even tested on any other browsers unfortunately. Any help
getting it working on all browsers would be greatly appreciated. I'm
more of a developer than a designer/css guy.

Email verfifcation an all that has been disabled, so you can create
accounts, and see how the inside bits work. Send messages back and
forth between two accounts, upload images to galleries and label them.
Abuse and what not.

Drumroll please...

     http://v2.exploded.org/

With the original site in it's entirity at...

     http://www.exploded.org/

Thanks in advance guys. Look forward to your "constructive" criticisms.

Codi Lechasseur