[thelist] asp coding problem

VOLKAN ÖZÇELİK volkan.ozcelik at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 09:16:13 CDT 2005

Hi,
 sorry but I did not understand what you are trying to express.
I guess, however, a loop structure is required. Have you considered using a
for/while loop
to iterate Cities.Fields collection and concatenate the values you want.
 You can try
 http://www.w3schools.com/vbscript/vbscript_looping.asp
http://www.w3schools.com/asp/default.asp
 for a starting point.